SFT Ltd

Anything can be possible with the right design!

Lets design your ideal piece of sustainable engineering together, I guarantee we can create exactly what you have envisaged or more, using scale 3D C.A.D. you can see it before we start cutting and you'll know it's millimeter perfect.

Storage solutions for many different purposes, indoor and outdoor bespoke furniture, handcrafted using the best quality traditional joinery and sustainably sourced reclaimed materials.

Using a range of sustainably sourced reclaimed hard and soft woods alongside traditional handcrafted joinery methods, I am able to make my furniture ergonomic and durable at affordable prices to the public, communities and small businesses whilst reducing our carbon footprint.
  


 I handcraft both traditional and contemporary furniture, storage of my own/clients' bespoke designs and you can commission me to design comfortable and reliable furniture to make all your ideas a reality.





Using a range of sustainably sourced reclaimed hard and soft woods alongside traditional handcrafted joinery methods, I am able to make my products strong and durable at affordable prices to the public, communities and small businesses whilst reducing our carbon footprint.





I look forward to hearing from you, about your ideas and working together to create an initiative and functional piece of joinery individual to you.





Comments

Popular Posts